Built in 1926, this two-story brick four-square commercial building was also used as the Masonic Lodge. The triple-bay store front with transoms and a simple shed porch served the community as Ri’chards Cafe until 2019. Plans are being made for continued use of this building.
Latest Articles
-
-
-
Alexander “Little Page” Green
Alexander “Little Page” Green (1806-1874) joined the Methodist Episcopal Churches…
-

White Brothers and Standard Oil
The Whites Creek Historical Society has reviewed these two photographs…
-

Parrish Texaco Filling Station
Raymond Parrish operated this Texaco filling station and garage at…
Search
Author

Albert Watson
Members of Kanta Dab Dab, a band specialising in fusion of local Nepali and Western music elements, talk about their…
Latest Post
Post Tags
Social Media
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.
Note: Please install and activate the WP-CF7 plugin. Add the additional CSS class name "monocle-newsletter-form" to the Contact Form block.
Use the following Contact Form 7 fields for the newsletter form:
[email* your-email autocomplete:email placeholder “sample@example.com”]
[submit “Subscribe”]



Leave a Reply